https://www.boilermakers359.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/BMlogo-web.png 0 0 BM 359 https://www.boilermakers359.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/BMlogo-web.png BM 3592020-03-23 15:16:102020-03-27 14:31:57Business Manager’s Update Regarding COVID-19
- General Office hours are being reduced to the following for the week of March 23rd through March 27th. Walk in traffic remains closed, and the training center also remains closed.
- Monday-Thursday 8am-3pm
- Friday 8am-12noon
- We continue to receive emergency job orders for various contractors and clients around the Province and we are doing all we can to assist these clients in maintaining their facilities. If you are called by dispatch for an emergency job you will be asked all the questions regarding your health, travel, and personal contact history and you must only accept the job if you are able. You will probably be asked to have your temperature taken at the gate before being allowed onsite and you must be ok to go to work.
- As Parkland Refinery has been deemed an essential service, the work to get it back online continues and we very much appreciate everyone still working long and hard hours to do just that. Please support those Boilermakers and their families any way you can.
- YVR tank project continues at this time and will assess their job as time goes on.
- Site C and Pembina/Prince Rupert jobs will be shut down for the Boilermakers by the end of this week.
- All Union office staff are now on alternating days in the office and working remotely from home, or taking vacation time. For general emails please send to email@example.com and they will be forwarded accordingly. Staff are also available on their work emails. We are reviewing office staffing levels going forward and will reduce staff as its deemed necessary.
- For anyone laid off, post your name back through Memberlink if possible. If you are not registered on Memberlink, and the posting phone line is closed, please email all your relevant posting details that would normally be given when posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All staff including Admin and BM staff emails can be found here; https://www.boilermakers359.org/administrative-staff/
- Please see other useful links at the bottom of this notice and stay safe out there.
Jordan Streng and Staff
Boilermakers Lodge 359
- Contact 8-1-1 OR your healthcare provider for guidance if symptomatic
- COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool: https://covid19.thrive.health/
- Common Questions about COVID-19:
Call: 1-888-268-4319 (available 7:30 AM- 8 PM)
Text: (604) 630-0300
- Employment Insurance Information
Call: 1-800-206-7218 (available 8:30 AM-4:30 PM)