https://www.boilermakers359.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/BMlogo-web.png 0 0 BM 359 https://www.boilermakers359.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/BMlogo-web.png BM 3592022-11-30 11:53:212022-11-30 16:48:37Benefits Plan Move To Canada Life
Benefits Plan Move To Canada Life
- All dental and extended heath claims are moving to Canada Life effective December 1, 2022.
- Member’s ID number is the SAME as it was with Manulife.
- Policy number is 052484.
- Canada Life typically DOES NOT provide plastic member cards, however as an exception they are providing Boilermakers with 1 card per member for all members with coverage on December 1st.
- These cards will be sent to Bilsland Griffith office in mid December and mailed out to members then.
- This will be the ONLY time they will produce plastic cards and it will only be one per member (ie. not a second one for a partner).
- At 10 am on December 1, 2022, members can register on the My Canada Life website https://my.canadalife.com/ for a digital benefits card they can either print on paper OR they can download onto their phone.
- My Canada Life should have all coverage information available so that members can look at their coverage themselves after they register.
- Coverage has NOT changed at all – if something was covered with Manulife, it will be covered with Canada Life.
- The toll free number for Canada Life is 1-800-957-9777.
Boilermakers Lodge 359
5510 - 268th Street